Hardware lovers --- it's Christmas time!

I have enjoyed this collection long enough.

It's time to pass it on to a broader audience or more committed individuals.

Constraints for passing on stuff:
  • I like Saint-Émilion (Grand Crux specifically).
  • The stuff is located in Koblenz; I live in Bonn.
  • Pick up preferred; I can deliver to "nearby" institutional collectors.
  • Let's take photos of the hardware, collector, and me -- and post it on Instagram. 
There is this stuff:
I should also not that I have endless amounts of other legacy hardware such as phones, modems, printers, cables, and what have you. So you are encouraged to visit me in Koblenz and take stuff and leave some Saint-Émilion Grand Crux behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SWI-Prolog's Java Interface JPL

Software Engineering Teaching Meets LLMs

Lecture series on advanced (functional) programming concepts